Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in the preparation of progress reports, financial reports and other administrative documents of the project;
2. Perform English-Russian translation of the official correspondence related to the project activities, as well as project documents and hand-out materials for beneficiaries and the project staff;
3. Assist in recruitment and contracting of the short term expert for the project missions and maintenance of project personnel records and files;
4. Organize and coordinate the logistics of the conferences, seminars and trainings, as well as the logistics of travel of the Team Leader, short-term experts (tickets, visa, hotel) and of the project beneficiaries.
5. Maintain Project filing system, prepare minutes of the meetings;
6. Monitor project budget in terms of expenditures according to the work plan;
7. Provide support to the Team Leader with development and regular update of the content of the project website.
8. Undertake other assignments that the Team Leader and Project Director may deem necessary. This may include field visits.
• University degree, preferably in Law or Political Sciences. Studies/ work experience in the native English-speaking country is a plus.
• Practical experience in similar positions/projects, experience of work with high level governmental officials and political decision makers in NIS countries.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in project management.
• Experience with English-Russian translations.
• Native Russian and excellent knowledge of English, excellent communication skills.
• Advanced computer skills, good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
• Strong interpersonal skills and high attention for detail.
• Self motivated, positive attitude, ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks effectively.
Valid work permit
Interested candidates please send your CV accompanied by the cover letter